Sunday, December 5, 2010




Tuesday wasn't a very exciting day for me in the stock market. I decided very spontaneously to sell 17,374 shares of BIEL...(Bioelectronics Corporation) and buy 333 shares of GRYO (Gryphon Resources Incorporated). I'm not really certain with as to if I actually regret this decision or not. I bought GRYO at .30 cents a share...and it hopped up and down throughout the day from .16 cents a share all the way back up to .21 cents a share. Definitely not the original .30 I bought it at but oh well...you live you learn.

Two Guys and a Mower is moving right along. If you are friends with me on facebook you know that I bought a $1,249 dollar commercial grade mower for the price of $400! What a bargain! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a deal to go to craigslist.com and look around in the for sale section. I once bought an 88 key keyboard piano from someone for $300.. turned around 2 weeks later and posted the exact same ad I found to buy the piano...and sold the keyboard for $375. It was the easiest $75 dollars I have ever made and I was able to enjoy the use of the piano while I was waiting to sell it! :)

In other business news...we purchased ledgers, invoice books, calenders, and an address book to keep track of clients and expenses throughout the upcoming year. We recently assessed what it is that we need to get this business rollin' and it comes down to 10,000 fliers for marketing and a few more vital pieces of equipment! We are very excited to finally start making money for ourselves rather then some boss some place.

I had a fun money making opportunity on Thursday ! I bought a 1990 Honda Civic with 81,000 miles on it and sold it in the same day for $1,500 dollars. There were some pro's and con's to the sale though! ! ! Pro's were I bought a 20 year old car and sold it for 500 more then I bought it. The con's were I sold it to a person and set up a payment plan. So even though I am making a 500 dollar gain...I'm getting that money over a certain amount of time. Oh well.. Money is money is money is money.

Other then that...not a lot happened in the personal life department this week. Just work mostly. I am going to Ohio on the 21st of this month for a 15 day vacation. That should be interesting!

I'm looking for suggestions on landscaping business ideas so please send me a message via facebook or email if have any ideas! My email is wemowyouryard@gmail.com.


Thanks

2 comments:

  1. life has ups and downs. You do a good job rolling with them. Congrats on all the wonderful business ventures, i know that all your exploits are going to take you far in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ariane! Things are moving right along and I hope to have incredible success over the coming years. Thanks for following me and supporting me on my blog. That is very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete