Sunday, February 6, 2011

When doors don't open for you.....simply find another door!

Two Guys and a Mower Update:

It's the small and simple things that can make or break a business...and when you're at your starting point you want to efficiently make all of the right decisions that put you in the right direction to most effectively grow your business as quickly as possible!

This week we purchased our final piece of equipment that we needed...the oh so awesome HRC 216 Honda Commercial Grade Mower! We currently own 2 of these mowers which is great for a few reasons: 1. They are $1,200 dollar mowers and the best in the industry 2. We got both of them for less then $800 dollars through constantly searching Craigslist.com, and 3. They are extremely durable and made to last years and and years at a time! So my advice when buying equipment for your business....don't waste your time by purchasing inadequate equipment and always look around for the best deal!

We've started the marketing process
for growing this business and acquiring more clients. Thus far this year we have handed out around 800 fliers and as of yesterday I went and knocked on some doors! Now do know that I did this with 12 inches of melting snow on the grass! Strangely...through simply knocking on doors I managed to get two new weekly clients and two new bi-weekly clients. The end result of this will be thousands of dollars of residual income all by simply taking two hours out of my day and knocking on some doors. When people would turn me away...instead of dwelling on the rejection...I would just focus on getting to the next door! And getting to that next door in the long run had a greater outcome then that of giving up when rejection was there.




If you're interested
in saving some money.....

I just did my taxes recently and have six $20 dollar off coupons for getting taxes done with Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. If you
want one let me know and I'll mail you a coupon in the mail!



Email me at: pestmarketing@gmail.com












No comments:

Post a Comment