Sunday, January 9, 2011

Save your money in 2011 while listening to some music and losing weight!


Would you like to have financial freedom?


Some of the biggest Multi-Billion dollar conglomerates in the world survive off of the smallest amount of money that you are required to offer........only 10%! ! ! ! I'm referring to the churches and synagogues you go to on your days of worship. You have to wonder....if you're willing to give 10% to your place of worship to build the church up and make the church stronger...why not do the same for yourself to build you up and make YOU stronger!?

With 2011 rolling right along, I've decided to implement a new savings experiment of putting 10% of my money aside and not touching it at all until 2012. I'm going to recommend you all do this as well as it will help you build a small savings and develop self discipline with your financial management.

Website of the Week

Grooveshark.com - This site is just incredible. I saw this site on one of my friends facebook walls and I was immediately in love with it when I tried it out. Click on Grooveshark.com and type any musician you are interested in listening to and bada bing bada boom....the music is there! Definitely a good site for when you're away from your Itunes library on someone elses computer and you want to listen to music you like. Check out the site and if you like it tell your friends.


Two Guys and a Mower Update:

Nothing has really changed other then the fact that we have handed a few of the fliers out to some of the locals of Oklahoma City and some of our co-workers and friends. We plan on passing fliers full throttle starting February 1st whether there is rain or shine! We are still looking around for a trailer but even so we are moving right along!


Water Only 365

I've started a channel on youtube centered around improving my health and the health of my subscribers. I started off the year at 222 pounds and would like to drop my weight significantly throughout the year so I'm logging my progress on my channel.

My two objectives with this channel are to number 1, Drink Water for the month of January and number 2, Don't eat Fast food. Please follow the channel to watch me make progress throughout the year!


The next blog will be posted next Sunday! This blog was short, sweet, and to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment